Help for Couples
Are you unhappy in your relationship?
Can you relate to any of these problems? :
• What attracted you to your partner, now irritates you.
• One of you is ready to make a further commitment, while the other one is ambivalent or is “backing off”.
• You both have totally different styles of expressing emotions: one of you is very emotional while the other one withholds feelings or cannot even identify them.
• You enjoy spending money while your partner likes to save as much as possible.
• You are a “neat freak” while your “significant other” is a slob.
• One of you is very sexual and uninhibited while the other one could easily have a sexless life.
• You wish your partner would be closer to you instead of always supporting, helping and trusting everybody else.
• You do not totally trust him or her and wish you could.
• You constantly fear that your partner will find somebody better and leave you.
• You wish he or she would make you feel special and spend more time with you instead of making others a priority.
Our couples’ meetings will help you to understand and communicate better with your loved one. This will lead in turn to having a better chance of having your core needs met in your relationship. You will be able to differentiate solvable problems from gridlocked problems.